Why Use It?
Housing Price Trends (HPT) can significantly increase real estate properties’ returns for investors from seasoned professionals to individual home owners. In fact, it is the only system that provides actionable data for two critical aspects of investing: WHERE to invest and WHEN to buy and sell properties. When using Housing Prices Trends, you can even exponentially grow your returns through reinvesting profits so they compound over time. This advanced principle is often used by the wealthiest investors.
Housing Price Trends is a system of tools for making optimal real estate investment decisions (where & when to buy & sell), as well as strategies to optimize your investment returns.
Housing Price Trends is your trusted source for real estate price trend analyses for U.S. national, region, state and local markets. This unique and sophisticated system gives you the data to choose among your options, the best properties to invest in and the actions to take. Specifically, Housing Price Trends:
- Analyzes inflation-adjusted price change, rather than the raw housing price index
- Analyzes price change momentum, measuring meaningful movements in price change
- Leverages advanced technical stock analysis tools (like moving averages)
- Creates proprietary BUY/SELL signals for all covered cities
How It Works
The Housing Price Trends System is a set of technical algorithms that crunch over three decades of U.S. Government data on the housing market– creating the opportunity to narrow down the best prospective investments across 400+ cities. The result is a system that creates (inflation-adjusted) BUY and SELL signals that enable you to capture optimal price appreciation while reducing risk by 6X.
Key Benefits of Housing Price Trends
Decision Tools - Signals
- Find where to buy your property. Know with confidence which cities will appreciate or depreciate with a high degree of accuracy.
- Enter a market and buy a property at the right time. Know when to buy by using signals to enter a market after a trend is established.
- Track how the local market is performing. Know when a market is going to take off or crash by tracking price movements and trends in markets across the U.S. right from your computer.
- Sell investments at the right time to maximize appreciation. Know when to sell by using signals to exit a market when price momentum has decreased, and before prices have declined.
- Avoid losses in your investment properties. Use HPT "SELL" signals to exit your property at the optimal time, avoiding a loss and capturing optimal price appreciation.
- Use one of the only inflation-adjusted real time data tools of price change. Most analysis uses only the raw housing price index data, whereas Housing Price Trends calculates inflation-adjusted price change data (based on the housing price index).
Strategies For Optimizing Returns
- Know the markets optimal for buying: 1/4 of cities lost money over 30 years. Do you know which cities are the best in which to invest? And, when to invest? When you factor in inflation, real estate in 25% of cities lost value from 1985-2015. How did the other 75% of cities perform? Subscribe to find out.
- Long-term "buy & hold" vs. HPT appreciation strategies: accounting for inflation over time. Did you know that the long-term hold strategy puts you at risk and severely limits your returns? Get 11x the return using Housing Price Trends compared to long-term buy & hold. Reduce your risk by 92%. Which cities had the best returns? Subscribe to find out.
- Compounding vs. long-term "buy & hold" strategies. Did you know that the long-term hold strategy prevents you from using compounding? Do you know that simply compounding can increase your returns by several thousand percent over 30 years? The fact is that you can't compound your returns with the long-term "buy & hold" strategy. And compounding can multiply your returns many times over. Subscribe to find out how compounding can create real wealth.
Here’s an example of how you can increase profits by an average of 1,100% and reduce your risk by an average of 92%. The chart below is a comparison of Housing Price Trends results vs. the long-term hold strategy.
Case Study: Sandy & Jim, Appreciation vs. Long-Term Hold
See how Sandy profited from appreciation and selling before the housing crash and what happened to Jim, who had a property but was not following price trends.
Case Study: How the Housing Crash Affected Investors Differently
Some investors lost a lot of equity & properties, some were not much affected, and others profited greatly.
Case Study #3. (coming soon)
See how Housing Price Trends is more targeted and relevant than using Case-Shiller market price data.
A note about the BUY & SELL Signals:
The Housing Price Trends system uses data from the Federal Housing Finance Agency (https://www.fhfa.gov). The methodology used by the FHFA to collect housing price data is improved and modified on an ongoing basis. This means that as price data are updated each quarter (and released about 10 weeks after a quarter ends), the historical data may change slightly. This will result in slight changes to the price charts that you may not even notice. However, there may be situations where a slight change in the price for a city may affect the BUY or SELL signal that was observed in a previous report. This should not be an issue, as, for example, taking action on a SELL signal in the previous quarter (and the SELL signal does not appear in the new report) will still provide great investment returns with minimal risk. That is exactly what the system was designed to do so well.
MOBILE DEVICE USERS:
Please note that opening PDF files on mobile devices varies by browser. For Chrome users, the PDF charts and files open normally, and with Opera you may have to download the PDF first.